PHYSICAL PREPARATION COURSE FOR CHILDREN – EASTER 2014
– Bodyweight, obstacle course, rope- climbing, trampoline, developing motor skills, rhythm, body awareness, balance, stretching, jacuzzi at the end of the course to relax.
– Mental growth, confidence, overcoming situations.
– Exercises specific to your sport are automatically available.
– The activities take place outside and inside depending on the weather (indoor and outdoor shoes are required.).
– Supervision by F. LENNAERTZ (Osteo) and P. dell’aquila (Physio), both are Origym physical trainers.
– Classes count 14 children maximum ( a minimum of 7 children must be enrolled for the course to take place)
– Your child will be registered when the payment is received before the course begins
When ? :
15th /16th /17th of April from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Where ? :
Centre for Movement
16, rue de la station – 7070 Le Roeulx